Heritage Pork Whole Pig 138 lbs
Please sign in to contact the vendor
Heritage Pork Carcus Wt. $/Pd $
Whole Share 200 $3.20 $640.00
Whole Pig Processed as Below
Product # of Pkgs # of Pds
Bacon- 1# Pkg 20 20#
B. Butt- 10# Pkg 1 10#
Chops-2/Pkg 13 26#
B Sausage-1# Pkg 16 16#
Italian Sausage-1# Pkg 5 5#
Deli Ham Sliced-1#Pkg 20 20#
Ground Pork-1# Pkg 18 18#
Shoulder Roast-4# Pkg 3 12#
Spare Ribs-2.5# Pkg 2 5#
Tenderloin-1# Pkg 2 2#
Bones-5# Pkg 1 5#
Cryovac Packaged 138 lbs x 4.64/pound, Antibiotic Free, USDA Processing Included.
At Kerns Farms Heritage Pork, we remind our customers that we are not just pork. We have the advantage of more than 54 years of selective breeding by choosing only the top of our heritage breeds, which is what gives our pork superior flavor, consistency in texture, and marbling.
Simply put: because we hold ourselves to such high standards to create a superior product, our pork has been labeled as delicious, rich, and the absolute best.
WHY KERNS Farms Heritage PORK?
- Heritage Breed Genetics with over 54 years of breeding and choosing only the top performers
- Superior marbling (intramuscular fat = flavor)
- High in oleic acid (monounsaturated fat), which lowers “bad” cholesterol and increases “good” cholesterol
- Kerns Farms Heritage Pork has a velvety, irresistible “mouthfeel”
- We are one of the only marketed pork brands that is completely traceable to the farm
- Higher pH level (ensures moisture retention when cooking)- Real Tenderness!
- Consistency and USDA processed
- Single source production, total feed control, antibiotic free
- Heritage Genetics provided by Kerns Farms
- Our Heritage Pork is free of the stress gene = better flavor
- High Minolta scores (measured for red coloring in raw pork). Not “The Other White Meat”
- Want the ultimate pork eating experience? Try our Mangalitsa Estates Gourmet Pork.
- We insist on quality over quantity, always.
No posts found