Heritage Pork Quarter Pig 38 lbs
Please sign in to contact the vendor
Heritage Pork Carcus Wt. $/Pd $
Qtr Share 50 $3.80 $190.00
Qtr Pig Processed as Below
Product # of Pkgs # of Pds
Bacon- 1# Pkg 5 5#
B. Butt- 3# Pkg 1 3#
Chops-2/Pkg 3 6#
B Sausage-1# Pkg 4 4#
Italian Sausage-1# Pkg 2 2#
Deli Ham Sliced-1#Pkg 5 5#
Ground Pork-1# Pkg 5 5#
Shoulder Roast-4# Pkg 1 4#
Pork Steak-1# Pkg 2 2#
Pork Shanks-2# Pkg 1 2#
Cryovac Packaged 38 lbs x 5.00/pound, Antibiotic Free, USDA Processing Included.
At Kerns Farms Heritage Pork, we remind our customers that we are not just pork. We have the advantage of more than 54 years of selective breeding by choosing only the top of our heritage breeds, which is what gives our pork superior flavor, consistency in texture, and marbling.
Simply put: because we hold ourselves to such high standards to create a superior product, our pork has been labeled as delicious, rich, and the absolute best.
WHY KERNS Farms Heritage PORK?
- Heritage Breed Genetics with over 54 years of breeding and choosing only the top performers
- Superior marbling (intramuscular fat = flavor)
- High in oleic acid (monounsaturated fat), which lowers “bad” cholesterol and increases “good” cholesterol
- Kerns Farms Heritage Pork has a velvety, irresistible “mouthfeel”
- We are one of the only marketed pork brands that is completely traceable to the farm
- Higher pH level (ensures moisture retention when cooking)- Real Tenderness!
- Consistency and USDA processed
- Single source production, total feed control, antibiotic free
- Heritage Genetics provided by Kerns Farms
- Our Heritage Pork is free of the stress gene = better flavor
- High Minolta scores (measured for red coloring in raw pork). Not “The Other White Meat”
- Want the ultimate pork eating experience? Try our Mangalitsa Estates Gourmet Pork.
- We insist on quality over quantity, always.
No posts found